Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It is called self-reliance, you half-wit....

So Tuesday nights are usually my nights. Kevin goes to bed and I play catch up with all my shows, that me, THE BEST WIFE EVER don't always subject him too. So tonight, I tuck Kevin in and plant my ass firmly on the couch, to soak up a few hours of Grey's, Private Practice and Real Housewives.  (insert laugh here). Now I know that most of you are wondering why I don't do that with my countless hours of free time during the day but truth be told, I actually do a lot during the day.....ok, ok, MOST days......*sigh*....FINE...some days...whatever. Regardless, I usually watch these on tuesday night so that I will be sure to sleep in weds since I have to work....YES I KNOW I SLEEP IN EVERYDAY......FUCK OFF!!!

Anyway, tonight I watch Private Practice, bawl my brains out, run to CC for some hot chocolate, come back and start RHOC. Now, I KNOW this is a stupid show, BUT it is HI-larious to watch...tonight however I became highly annoyed, and here is why....you are welcome.

Now mind you these bitches are Orange County wives. SO these bitches do NOTHING, literally NOTHING. Now, I know that I am a princess, Kevin does everything...I mean, honestly, I haven't pumped gas in years, taken out the trash in years, mowed the lawn in years, and I couldn't tell you when my last oil change was, because I haven't done that shit in years either. So yes, I am a princess...BUT, Kevin on the other hand hasn't cleaned the bathroom in years, changed the sheets in years, dusted, mopped a floor, etc. And oh shit, let ANY of the TV'S/DVD'S/Computers break, he wouldn't know what to do.  I can also GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEE you if you asked him when the sheets on the kids beds were last changed? He would look back at you with a blank stare. SO honestly we both have our jobs..

Anyhoo, the difference is I am self-reliant. IF I had too, I could pump gas, change my oil, change a tire, install spark plugs, and honestly I could live in the wilderness for a week, (my parents own a survival school btw) SO I know how to be self-reliant. THESE bitches on the other hand, couldn't even *GLAMP*. Not my word btw, theirs!!!!! *Glamp* or *Camp* to the rest of the planet, is to *Glamorous Camp*. They went to a cabin RESORT in Santa Barbara to *Glamp*, which meant, they slept in cabins, WITH electricity, had dinner, PRE-MARINATED delivered to them, WITH WINE, to there 'Campsite' and it was D R A M A!!!! It was literally like watching an episode of The Three Stooges. No lie. It was absolutely horrifying how helpless these 'woman' were.

Now I know since the Suffragettes, and the Feminist Movement women have fought tooth and nail to become equal to men. A lot of women lost their lives to fight for us to enjoy the freedoms that we have today. Do you think the woman that are looking down on the Housewives are embarrassed and ashamed? I mean, they have to be, at least a little. There has got to be a few up there thinking...'I did not fight for these bitches'...I myself am quite embarrassed.

 *Yes, that is a phone in her hand, to order pizza, while *glamping* cuz they couldn't figure out how to start the fire......even though they had pre-cut wood......AND a fire-starter......wow......*

Thank God that my parents raised me to be self-reliant. God forbid something to happen to Kevin, but if it did, I could take care of my family. It is a LUXURY that I have help. But if I didn't, I COULD do these stupid little things that need to be done. I COULD change the oil in my car, I COULD switch out a light fixture if needed, I COULD replace a wax ring on a toilet, I COULD change my tire, I COULD replace spark plugs, I COULD fix a leaky roof/window. I COULD do all the things Kevin does, cuz I am NOT A FUCKING HALF-WIT!!!!

So please women, stop being whiny little bitches, who are too stupid and spoiled to do ANYTHING on their own. Grow up, read a damn book and learn to take care of yourselves.  Stop being annoying little moronic princesses and learn to do something by yourself.  God forbid you get a flat tire nowhere near a gas station and you have no cell service..... And please, for the love of everything holy, don't make me any more embarrassed to have a vagina then I already am right now....



Now, where's a wrench, I feel the need to fix something....

No comments:

Post a Comment