Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sorry I'm Negative Nancy, but she's hilarious!!!!!

So recently I was told I was a negative person, which honestly cracked me the hell up. NEGATIVE?!?!?! Do you have any clue the shit I would post if I WAS???!! It would scare you, not kidding. Maybe I just call it as I see it? Not negative at all in my book. Here is the truth, people are generally stupid (there she goes being negative again). But seriously they ARE!! People are generally their own worst enemies, cause problems onto themselves and quickly look around for someone to blame. I am guilty of it too.  Here is the truth; I am chubby because I don't do anything about it. WHAT?!?!?! NO WAY!?!?!?! YUP!!! TRUTH!!! If you have a shitty job? Get a better one or go to school to further your education, if your relationship sucks, move on, if you your house is 'not what you want' work harder, if your bills aren't paid, be more disciplined. It is honestly that easy. Nobody is to blame for your crappy life, nobody but you. I am sure that people have screwed you over, hurt you, etc, but how you react to that is your own choice. Everyone has had a difficult point in their lives but its up to you to change and/or learn from it. You can be the victim or the hero in your story, its yours. Stop blaming others for your misfortune.
I used to be a totally different person then I am now. I was a rug to whoever needed to wipe their feet. I made a choice about a year ago that making other people happy was no longer important. There are 4 people in my life that it is my job to make happy and they currently live with me. I have had more people live with me then the Super 8 up the street, I have had more false friends then the Hiltons and I have helped almost as many people as the Salvation Army, but at the end of the day it has left me lonely, neglecting my family and exhausted with nothing to show for it. The only person that could change that was me. And I did. There are many times I have written something that I KNEW would piss people off but honestly who cares? Why are my feelings less valid then yours? Why should I curb what I have to say because it may sting a little. Now, I am not saying go around saying whatever the hell you want regardless of peoples feelings, but don't be afraid to speak up. I am the only one that can change what I don't like about my life, nobody else. The person I am now is someone I am proud to be. It doesn't embarrass me at all that I prefer to be home, I don't like to have people over or party, that my husband is my best friend and I consider a good night to be sitting on the couch laughing with my family. I didn't used to be this person and I spent many years wasting it on bullshit people.  Not anymore. I am gaining the control back and have become the boss of my existence. If that bothers you? Too bad.
Look people, if you don't like the way things are, change them. If you can't? Make the best of it. I hate living here but I have too, for now, so I will make the best of it. I will write whatever I want, if you don't like it? Don't read it...but it's my feelings, thoughts and observations, not yours. So move on and find something else to piss you off, because my words, are MY words, but your choice to react to them. Call it negativity or truth....
My most favorite poem.....

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley 
 
 
Just Beautiful......


No comments:

Post a Comment