Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Yes, it is an actual job....

SO, I have to do this because I am so FRIGGIN irritated right now!!!!!
Yes, I am a DJ, yes it is a 'fun' job at times...But it is still a JOB...a J-O-B!!! So with that being said, why the hell do people deem it appropriate to say 'Hey you should let me DJ sometime' or 'Can I DJ for a bit, I am really good at it"????
WTF??? Look, when I go and get my latte in the morning, I don't say 'Hey let me do that, I just made coffee yesterday so obviously I know what I am doing"
LOOK ASSHOLE,  stop asking if you can come DJ like it's a fuckin hobby!!!! IT IS MY JOB!!!!! So NO you cannot do it one night!!!
Is it really that you are good at it? Or is it that it just pisses you off that a white housewife is doing it??? It must just chap your hide that a white housewife is one of the most well known DJ's in town...It must just piss you off that while you are flippin burgers or 'workin on your rap album' that I make more money then almost any other DJ in town?? Is this a racial thing???? Or is it just the irony of it all. Is it that you are all showing up every weds spending all that hard earned money *snort, cough, giggle* that I blow on sushi and latte's? What is it really??
Yes I know this blog is just OOZING with snootiness, but really...I am OVER it....
I know a FEW other DJ's in town that are different then I, and what they do takes a ton of hard work and years of learning but even though I am a fellow DJ I would NEVER assume to even grasp the type of Djin they do OR would I ever ask to do it, cuz I can't and it is their JOB....JOB...get that??? Respect what I do to support my family, I respect whatever it is you do...I have no interest in making my own double cheeseburger, so please stop asking if you can come work at my job. Get over yourself and your 'color' or 'love of Snoop'. I know what I am doing and unfortunately I am very good at it....good enough to work two days a week making more then most people do in a pay period....(thats two weeks btw). SO while you are sitting around with your 'homeys' running your mouth about how much 'better' you can do then me? FUCK OFF, cuz obviously you can't.  And remember, you and your 'homeys' are the same ones hitting on me every week and putting money in my tip jar and in the register...So with that being said..."THANK YOU" I am going to lunch with my husband today, currently enjoying a $5 coffee, and had incredible sex last night....(another thing I have that you don't, an active sex life)  Dammit, hold on, my Iphone is going off...anyhoo....gotta run..I need to download more music for you to spend your money while listening to tomorrow night. Plus I have a busy day, remodeling my 3200 square foot home....
Please enjoy your day today, I know you have a ton to do....meet with your PO, rummage for change in your couch for a tall boy, and fight with your baby momma on why she hasn't seen a lick of child support in months...but hey, don't sweat it, your rap album should break soon!!! I can just feel it!!!


2 comments: