Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

I love my DJ page!!!!

I get the best shit ever on my DJ page!!! I have over 800-900 friends on my DJ page and it always brings me great enjoyment to read some of the shit people post, some of the convo's I have and some of the pics I get to enjoy. Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I enjoy laughing at other people.....(ok, ok, I do).
It just blows my mind some of the shit people put on the internet!! Ya, ya I know, I DID write 'Blowholes and Jager'...BUT in my defense, very few people have my blog address, and when I become world famous (which will totally happen, so stop laughing) I will delete that one but until then, it stays. Anyway, we have the biggest collection of classy mother fuckers here in good ole Idaho which results in SUPER AWESOME TOTALLY KICK ASS facebook updates and such!!!! Usually I take a picture of them and share with my close circle of friends and we laugh and laugh...but for now I will just tell you a few, you are welcome!!

1. Fuck school nigga ima be a dope deala (I changed nothing, that is exactly how it appears..I know this because it is a picture in my phone)  REALLY??? FUCK SCHOOL??? I can think of at least 15 things wrong with that sentence, I am POSITIVE you need school...second, dope 'deala'? REALLY??? So, just so we understand eachother, you just put on the internet that you are going to drop out of school to deal dope...yes? Ok, just making sure. (btw, that is not a song reference because if you continue to read the comments 'they' say that school is a waste of time and they could make more money 'slinging' dope) No lie.

2. Niggas needs to be memerin who de fukin wit...REALLY??? What, are you going to bring them down with your quick wit and extreme intelligence?? Is this a result of a jailhouse school? I hope so, because if this is a Pocatello school district result, I am pulling my kids out tomorrow.

3. I can't believe a bitch can't get a 20 sack! It is my birthday for fuck's sake!!....Ok, I will give it to this one, grammatically we are solid. Ethically? Fucked...! Did you seriously just put ONLINE that you want pot??? Maybe you should look into person #1, you guys possibly have a future together.

4. I am over it. Goodbye friends, can't fight the sadness anymore...DO IT ALREADY!!! Seriously this bitch talks about suicide at least twice a week, deletes her page at least once a week but NEVER FOLLOWS THRU...It got to the point where someone commented "go ahead, I am tired of hearing you whine'...You may think this makes me insensitive but honestly it is constant...

5.  Translate this (mind you this is copied and pasted): U no u luv ur wife &kids but this fantasy feels MOR real cus u can touch it....SNAP OUT OF ITTT. Its not real but wat it will do 2ur 2moro will b even realER. That was common sense so nex I. Gav exampl on HIS level....ANYTHING??? Cuz I was lost..and I deal with it on a continual basis.

Those are a few of my favs. Enjoy, laugh, share, whatever...I love my DJ page...it makes me feel smarter on a daily basis!!!!

For your reading pleasure I will post next a conversation I just had with someone;

Him: Hey you should let me DJ tonight...
Me; HAHAHAHA um, no.
Him: Why I am good at it.
Me: Because it's my job, it would be like me showing up to McDonald's when you're working and asking to work the fry station because I am really good at it...
Him: *silence*

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment