Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My AWSOME assignment...*yes I know, spelled wrong*

Soo apparently I am awesome in TWO countries!!!! WOOT!!! Canada and the lovely USA!!! So my friend Carmen has tagged me in what seems to be a blog reach-around...who doesn't love a reach around???? I have to list 7 things about myself that people don't know..here goes...*DISCLAIMER* once I do this the awesomeness will CONSUME you!!!!
1. Whenever I am sick I watch the Anne of Green Gables movies...all of them...and I LOVE them...and NO I am not embarrassed.
2. I love the beach more then anything (the oregon coast)...more then sushi, more then sex, more then the seafood alfredo at Pudgys....and as soon as the gays can marry, I am going to marry the beach..(cuz apparently once we allow gay marriage it opens up the doors to marry anything)
3. When I was 4 my brother and I put our cat in a Lego bucket during my mother having the Relief Society ladies over for lunch...they were horrified...I found it hilarious..
4. I could literally sit and play hidden object games on the computer ALL DAY..I am crack cocaine addicted, and it has happened...many times...
5. I LOVE  The Boomerang channel on cable, we actually pay an extra $20 a month for cable so Jonathan I can watch Flintstones, and Jetsons....
6. I despise mushrooms yet insist on trying them every time someone is eating them 'Just in case'....
7. I am actually extremely unsocial... I know, I know, I am a DJ but I actually prefer to be by myself or with Kevin and the boys...leaving the house is an annoyance to me...

So there are my 7 things...I know you are just blown away by how truly kick ass I am....I wish I had 15 blogger friends but I don't...remember I am unsocial...

2 comments:

  1. 15 blogger friends will come...

    I love that you want to marry the beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I am already married, but I would be a polygamist for the beach...

    ReplyDelete